CALL FOR PAPERS
INSEE started bi-annual, peer-reviewed, open-access Ecology, Economy and Society in 2018. It offers authors a forum to address socio-environmental issues from, across and within the natural and social sciences. It promotes methodological pluralism and inter-disciplinary research. There is no author submission fee. Contributions are invited:
- RESEARCH PAPER: address substantive research questions, contribute new insight and/or provide new findings in the relevant knowledge domain. Must report original research (8000 words).
- THEMATIC ESSAY/SURVEY: provide an exhaustive account of relevant knowledge domains. Does not report original research (4000 words).
- COMMENTARY: short pieces on matters of contemporary relevance (1500 words).
- NOTES FROM THE FIELD: capture interesting observations or insights gained from the field, that may not be included in a research paper (1500 words).
- BOOK REVIEW: offers a critical evaluation of the content, quality, significance of a book (1000 words).
- REPORT: synoptic coverage of conferences, workshops, seminars, meetings, symposium and other such, for general dissemination (1000 words).
Submission deadline for EES 4(1) (dated January 2021) is August 15, 2020.
Guidelines may be consulted.
Journal website: https://ecoinsee.org/journal/ojs/index.php/ees
Contact: email@example.comRead more about Reminder: Call for Papers for EES 4 (1)