SEARCH | FILTER EVENTS
1. Use the search bar to search for a specific event.
2. Click on the color coded bars to filter events by type.
3. Use the date picker to filter events by a specific date range.
- This event has passed.
INSEE Election 2020
March 2, 2020 @ 10:00 am – March 30, 2020 @ 5:30 pm UTC+0
Dear INSEE Members,
I am happy to announce the election for selecting the new President and Executive Committee (EC) members of INSEE for the period 2020-22. Following are the important dates regarding the election:
Submission of Nomination Begins– March 2, 2020, 10.00 hrs (IST)
Deadline for submission of Nominations: March 9, 2020, 17.30 hrs (IST)
Deadline for Publication of List of Eligible Nominations: March 11, 2020, 17.30 hrs (IST)
Deadline for Withdrawal of Nominations: March 13, 2020, 17.30 hrs (IST)
Final List of Valid Nominations: March 15, 2020, 17.30 hrs (IST)
Voting Opens: March 18, 2020, 10.00 hrs (IST)
Voting ends: March 28, 2020 17.30 hrs (IST)
Declaration of Results: 30 March, 2020, 17.30 hrs (IST)
Instructions for sending nominations
1. The proposer should send an e-mail message to the seconder, which should be worded as follows:
“I (Name and membership number of the proposer) propose the name of ____________ with INSEE Life membership number ________for the post of
_____________ of INSEE for the period 2020 to 2022″
2. The seconder in turn should FORWARD this e-mail message as received to the nominated person, along with the following text at the top of the message:
“I (Name and membership number of the seconder) second the name of ___________ for the post of _________ of INSEE for the period 2020 to 2022”
3. The nominated person should in turn FORWARD the above two e-mail messages, along with all the previous text, to the Election Officer (email@example.com), with the following text at the top of the message:
“I (Name and membership number of the nominated person) give my consent to being nominated for the post of __________ of INSEE for the period 2020 to 2022”.
The nominated person, in addition to forwarding the emails above, may kindly send a brief bio-data (not exceeding 100 words) along with a statement of how she/he will contribute to INSEE activities.
For further details, please see the Rules and Procedures of INSEE election and The list of voters.
With kind regards,
INSEE Elections 2020.
Mobile: +91-9940378763 | 7358546655
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org | email@example.com